June 21, 2018
For Saturday, June 23th. the following parking restrictions and road closures will be in effect throughout the Indian Neck Ave., Melrose Ave., Maple St. & Harbor St. area.
Emergency No Parking:
10:00 to 24:00
- Melrose Ave. Indian Neck to Park Entrance (both sides)
16:00 to 24:00
- Harbor St. Parker Park to Standard (both sides)
- Stannard AveShort Beach Rd to Harbor St. (both sides)
- Goodsell Point Rd Harbor St to dead end. (both sides)
- Indian Neck Ave.Maple & Kirkham to South Montowese St. (both sides)
- South Montowese St. Branford River to Block Island Rd. (both sides)
- Woodlawn Ave.Melrose to Garden (both sides)
- Garden St.Woodlawn to Indian Neck (North-west side)
- Block Island Rd.Block Island Rd to B&J Marina (both sides)
Harbor Street Closed: Parker Park to Town Dock from 16:00 – 24:00
Residents should expect heavy traffic delays and temporary road closures on Indian Neck Ave., Melrose Ave., Harbor St., Goodsell Point Rd and Standard Ave. at the conclusion of the fireworks from 9:30 pm – midnight.
For additional information please visit our website at www.branfordpolice.com and follow the Firework No parking and Road Closure link.
Any further inquires can be addresses to:
Captain Geoffrey Morgan
Administrative Division / P.I.O.