Branford Point/Parker Park Contact: Matt Radulski
- Picnic Area
- Walking Paths
Parker Memorial Park (Branford Point) – Rules and Regulations, 2018-2019
- Branford Resident Parking Sticker: This is required for entry into the Park. To obtain a sticker, you must go to the Office of the Tax Collector in Town Hall, 1019 Main Street, 1st floor, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Office closed on weekends and holidays).
What you need to obtain a Branford Resident Sticker:
- Sticker Usage & Guest Entry:Sticker holders are allowed to have one vehicle without a sticker follow them into the Park in the summer, on weekdays only (not including Federal Holidays), and the vehicle without a sticker must be behind the sticker-holder’s vehicle or they will be denied entry. Late arrivals will be turned away.
- NEW RULE: In the summer, cars without stickers are NOT allowed to follow a sticker holder into the park on Saturdays, Sundays, and the Federal Holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- Park & Beach Rules and Regulations:
- All Park visitors must obey the Park Guards and Lifeguards.
- No dogs allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages, No glass containers.
- No smoking: Smoking is prohibited throughout the park.This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars and any devices that produce smoke, including electronic cigarettes and water pipes.
- No tents or canopies allowed except for those typically called “sun shades” and “baby shelters”
- No propane tanks or freestanding grills (grills installed throughout the Park can be used on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- No bicycling, except on paved surfaces.
- Sporting Activities are prohibited.
- Removal of any items or materials (e.g. rocks, sand, animals, plants, etc.) is prohibited.
- No launching of motorized watercraft within Park/beach boundaries. (Big Rock Beach many be used for launching of non-motorized watercraft).
- Parking in the areas near the privately owned cottages is prohibited. This area is for the cottage residents and their guests only.Violation of this rule may result in towing of your car at the owners expense.
- Parking on the road throughout the park is prohibited.Roads MUST be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
Thank you for your help in keeping Parker Memorial Park beautiful!
- *New Residents: For new residents moving from within Connecticut, the Department of Motor Vehicles requires you to submit a change of address within 48 hours, and that must be done before a Branford residence sticker is issued.
2018 Revision, February 15, 2018; issued by the Parker Memorial Park Commission, Town of Branford, CT
View Branford point in a larger map or select marker for directions.