You are here

Armed Forces Discharges

The Town Clerk handles recording of Armed Forces Discharges (original DD-214 or certified copy or original discharge papers) which will establish eligibility for veteran’s exemptions for property tax. Discharges become permanent records of the Town, and are considered confidential records. There is no charge for recording Armed Services Discharges. Thank you for your service!

Additional Veteran resources may be found by visiting the Connecticut State Department of Veterans Affairs at
Take a Vet Fishing

Last Updated: Fri, 08/09/2019 - 3:03pm